Happy new year ♥♥♥

 Happy new year......




I got a chance to spend New year's eve and New year's in Washington DC. I attended few parties over there.It was amazing and so exhausting because I didn't get to sleep in 4 days.
During Christmas shopping, I was a little confused by what I was going to wear in the festivities.
I came up with this outfit. The blazer and the pants are from H&M.Worn with Qupid shoes.

I got a chance to meet my favorite blogger RiRi, http://gemstress.wordpress.com/, and I took a picture with her.
Thanks Rita.




Stay cool




1 comment:

ABOUT


Hello, My name is Chantal. A Rwandan girl now living in Pittsburgh. Welcome to my little fashion world!
Enjoy the journey.

SOCIAL



Love of Fashion. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

SEARCH