Black and Black

This past Sunday,I was getting ready to go to church but I couldn't figure out what to wear.
I didn't have enough time to get ready.I went to bed late the night before and woke up not feeling really rested. As I always say,Clothes that we wear show what kind of mood we are in that day.I was too tired and not really in a good mood.I checked my closet for a second and decided to wear black on black. I also love these pumps.They are Jessica Simpson.It s a gift from a special friend of mine.








Stay cool.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT


Hello, My name is Chantal. A Rwandan girl now living in Pittsburgh. Welcome to my little fashion world!
Enjoy the journey.

SOCIAL



Love of Fashion. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

SEARCH