Window Shopping.

Yesterday, me and a friend of mine went shopping at the mall.Although I wanted to buy new sweaters and skinny jeans for this cold weather, I didn't buy any.
I enjoyed watching new trends in clothing and trying on long dresses in Macy's.
I can't believe that we even went to try on lipsticks at Sephora.
I wore a cotton yellow skirt that I got in Gabriel Brothers and a denim shirt that I got last summer in AE.






Now I am rocking my short hair because I was tired of my braids.
I like the short haircut:it is simple,easy and sexy.

These are couple looks that I liked in H&M and Forever21.























Stay cool.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT


Hello, My name is Chantal. A Rwandan girl now living in Pittsburgh. Welcome to my little fashion world!
Enjoy the journey.

SOCIAL



Love of Fashion. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

SEARCH