WITH MY HAIR OR WITHOUT?











It is a challenge for a girl to do the big chop when all the girls have relaxed or long natural hair, or wear wigs and weaves.
For a long time, I had very long hair, but last year 2010 in October, I decided to change my look. I wanted something different from other girls. I chose to go bald. It was very scary at first and I didn't know if it was going to look good on me. After cutting it all, everybody liked it.Obviously it looked good.
It felt weird and I was a little bit sad but I liked the result.
I believe that cutting off all your hair represents something from inside.It shows that you can do everything,I mean taking any kind of challenge.That you are independent and you trust yourself enough,you feel confident to even cut off all your hair and still look beautiful.
I wash my hair every time I am taking a shower with Kerastase Nutritive Bain Oleo-Curl shampoo. I dry it with a towel and just comb. I don't apply any oil on my hair because it makes my scalp itchy.
Sometimes I don't even comb it when it is too short. It looks more curly.


Few days ago I wore a wig and I enjoyed the result. It is making me want to grow back my hair or wear wigs or weaves all the time.
What do you think?

.


No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig