Prints and booties.

Hello,
Weird enough to take pictures in the middle of the night right?
To be honest,I wanted new pictures but I have been sick,not feeling good and busy with work.Not talking about school (-).So today I came from work,took a shower and then took a look in the mirror.I couldn't stand the way my hair looked.I have been saying that I will change it but nothing done til now.Shame!
Then I remembered of a way to make little curls with my short hair.You just have to twist your hair on your finger.I did it and wanted to take a picture.My roommate saw me and she offered to take couple pictures of me.Guess what?It took us like 3 hrs...hihihih..(Because of my love for pictures.)












This is the result of my little braids.They look funny but I will work on them in the morning.
I wore a print dress sent from Rwanda by my mum.I didn't want to pull out the whole outfit because I am doing some transformations on this dress.My mum got the wrong size and it looks baggy on me.
It is a long dress but I would like it shorter than it is now
I will post the pictures when done with all the transformations.

Stay cool.

12 comments

  1. Hey, I've awarded you the versatile blogger award. You can see it here:

    http://skirtsnshoes.blogspot.com/2012/02/versatile-blogger-award.htm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey dear :)
    Nice boots!
    Thank you so much for your cute comment on my blog, I´m so glad I inspire some of my readers :D
    Of course I follow you!
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY GIRL =) I THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice photos and really cool outfit, you look great, I love your dress, what a great print and those shoes are so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit also you are really beautiful and your accessories rock! You have an awesome blog by the way and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!
    Also make sure and enter my Paradise giveaway where you can win the newest luxury fragrance by Oriflame .

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.
      Of cause I will follow you.And I hope to win one of your giveaway.

      Delete
  5. Oh I really love your hair! so adorable and the print of that dress is amazing!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.
      I want to change the style and get long hair or braids.

      Delete
  6. loved the patterns and the shoes and followed :)
    would love if you could check my blog too :)

    http://grigioboy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that dress! you're a gorgeous girl, and how awesome it is that you're wearing your mom's dress. :) lovely blog, and following now via google. i'd be honored if you have time to visit my blog. :) have a great day!
    xoxo
    jasmine
    http://adamalexmommy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much,I appreciate you taking time to check out my blog.I will be glad to follow you and be inspired by you.
      xoxo

      Delete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig