DIY:BANGLES

I love bangles because they add a sizzle to any look.I always say that with any type of jewelry, any look hit the top!
If you are not a bangles person,you can find good cuffs or bracelets.
I have always wanted to change the look of my old bangles but I didn't know in which way.Since printed fabrics lead in fashion now,I decided to cover my old bangles with that fabric.
I had a printed fabric called "Igitenge" sent from Rwanda then I decided to use it.
My old bangles.


"Igitenge"






Stay cool.

2 comments:

  1. Chantal,I really love this blog.
    You are too girly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should make a lot of these bangles and sell them.

    ReplyDelete

ABOUT


Hello, My name is Chantal. A Rwandan girl now living in Pittsburgh. Welcome to my little fashion world!
Enjoy the journey.

SOCIAL



Love of Fashion. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

ARCHIVE

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

SEARCH