Give me heels.Give me life.

Hello,..
Isn't this a creepy title for a post?And not talking about the time I am updating my blog.
It is 3:23 am,I can't sleep at all and I have to wake up earlier to go to church.
I have been drinking coffee all day long,and now I can't close my eyes.

Ok,...I have been going through a tough time looking for BLACK HIGH HEELS.
I want really good pumps,comfortable,black,chic and simple at the same time.
I am fascinated by high heels and skinny jeans.During this Spring,I want to wear colorful skinny jeans and high heels most of the time.

I need your help,send me links with kind of those shoes.
I am a size 9.
I will appreciate.








Have a good Sunday.
Stay cool.

4 comments:

  1. A girl after my own heart! I life heels to. what is your price point? Giuseppe Zanotti heels are my favorite, classic and chic.

    I'm now a follower...please follow me:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww such cute shoes,but expensive for really.
      I will follow you girl.
      xoxo.

      Delete
  2. Yeah they are a bit pricey. But wortyh te investment. How about Steve Madden. They have a great black pump (Sarrina)that has become very popular. Now on sale fot $68.59 click the link below to see it.

    http://www.shopreflection.com/#/item/steve_madden_sarrina_black_suede_platform_pump

    Good luck with the search. Happy shopping to you! XXXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot,
      Yeah I love Steve and they are affordable.
      I will get those shoes then.
      xoxo

      Delete

ABOUT


Hello, My name is Chantal. A Rwandan girl now living in Pittsburgh. Welcome to my little fashion world!
Enjoy the journey.

SOCIAL



Love of Fashion. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

ARCHIVE

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

SEARCH