Igitenge.

Hello,
I am so loving the new collections of clothes coming out in Spring and Summer 2012.
From prints Summer dresses,flirty skirts to prints pants.I love the fabric because my country makes the same materials called IGITENGE.Wearing prints attract all eyes on you and with any type of body,curves or not,it gives your shape a stunning look.I have recently tried to buy summer clothes and checking websites and found out some outfit that I will try soon.
I have some pictures from Boxing Kitten collection.You can access their store online at http://boxingkitten.com/









I also love some prints clothes from Sophie Theallet's Spring collection.
Here are some of her creations that I loved.
(http://www.sophietheallet.com/collections.php#)





I won't lie and say that I will be able to afford some high-fashion designs because there are so expensive but H&M is collaborating with Marni to produce a capsule collection coming out March 8 in H&M stores and online at H&M.com

I can't forget to speak about Nicole Miller,a designer who went to my country,Rwanda, to work with  Rwandan women and formed INDEGO AFRICA,a group of women who took advanced courses in sewing,draping and tailoring techniques.And now they have a collection of clothes and accessories made in fabric called IGITENGE.
To buy some of her collection,visit http://collection.nicolemiller.com/community/indego-africa/

Girls,enjoy the prints collections coming out this Spring and Summer 2012.
Stay cool.

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig