Black Gemstones.

Hello,

Just to start,I present to you my favorite color:Black.
I don't care what it symbolize,I don't care how it absorbs the heat and make you sweat..I just love it.
I feel like I have been cheating on it tho,because I haven't wore much of it this Summer.
Promise that I will do in my next posts.

I ve told you about the flood in my last post.So,I decided to take days off at work just to clean up the house and be there when they change the carpet.What a relieve to get rid of the stinky one!yay!
I ended up going shopping today and having lunch with my girl friend.

here is what I wore.

-TJ maxx black jeans
-Charlotte russe blouse
-Gabriel brothers tote.
-Ciao Bella pumps.(very comfy)
-Thrifted earrings and H&M black and gold watch.











I wish you a wonderful evening and

Stay cool.

4 comments:

ABOUT


Hello, My name is Chantal. A Rwandan girl now living in Pittsburgh. Welcome to my little fashion world!
Enjoy the journey.

SOCIAL



Love of Fashion. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

ARCHIVE

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

SEARCH