Neon.

Hello,









In
my last post,I told you guys that I have been enjoying a great vacation in Chi-town then Indianna.Oh how it sucks to come back home and jump to my normal routines! No complains,I was so happy to sleep in my bed..hahaha Because I didn't get enough rest while I was away! Here are some pictures that my best friend took of me. It was a really hot day but I managed to wear my fvrt neon top. Forever 21 neon skirt,Charlotte russe neon top, H&M sunnies and sandals. Hope you enjoyed the pictures. Stay cool.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT


Hello, My name is Chantal. A Rwandan girl now living in Pittsburgh. Welcome to my little fashion world!
Enjoy the journey.

SOCIAL



Love of Fashion. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

ARCHIVE

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

SEARCH