Too short she said,then I covered it up.

Hello,
Hope y'all darlings are having such an amazing weekend.
I am surfing webs since this morning planning on what I will wear next weekend for a friend's wedding.I am not worried about the dress for the ceremony,I am more worried about cute,simple and eye-catching outfits to wear for the weekend.I feel so uncomfortable wearing tight clothes in the heat.I hope to come up with lovely outfits without going shopping.

I also want to share couple pictures.As the title says it,Someone pointed to me on how this dress is short so I had to cover it up with my nightgown cover up lace dress.
Here are the pictures.








H&M dress and sunnies
Lingerie cover up lace dress
GUESS peep toe pumps
Thrifted necklace.

Stay cool.

4 comments

  1. Nice outfit Sacha, love the idea of putting the lingerie cover up lace dress over your dress! xx

    http://www.jessynyiri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessy.
      Checked your lovely blog recently.Nice job girl.
      xx

      Delete
  2. I like the dress, for people having a perfect body like you do, nothing can be too short ;)
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig