H&M.

Hello,

It s midnight and I am posting!Weird,but I can't close my eyes when I have some pictures cooking in my camera ready to be shared with my darlings!I know I have a long day tomorrow at work,but ,,I love you so much to keep the secret to myself!

-Do you guys love H&M?
-I do!I love H&M so much.
With affordable,amazing,colorful and beautiful trends..How can't I love it?
It is the first store I go in every time I go to the mall.

I went to church and wore H&M attention grabber orange dress and the cutest sandals.
A very cute and simple look.Here are the pictures.






The necklace and the bangles are from my up coming accessories line.

Stay cool.

2 comments

  1. A lovely dress, in a lovely color! And it looks great on you! And those accessories are so original! Love those bright colors and interesting print! Can't wait to see what else you will be creating for your accessory line!

    Jenny
    www.jensoutfitjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny.
      I will be posting more of the accessories soon.And I am planning to do a give away from some of the accessories.

      Delete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig