Looking Back.

Hello,

Happy Sunday.

To tell you the truth,I am a stalker!Not in a bad way tho.(For my defense)
I stalk a lot of bloggers,different pages on facebook,different websites,.to get inspirations.
Who doesn't need inspiration?I do!And I love doing it.

Here I found this picture this morning when I was looking for something to wear.
Beautiful girl,great colors and such a stunning outfit.
I loved it right the way and came up with my own look.Check that out.









-Forever 21 Neon blouse
-Thrifted leather skirt
-Ciao Bella peep toe pumps
-Calvin Klein Tote
-Bangles from Rwanda.

Wish y'all a great week.

Stay cool.

12 comments

  1. I love both of your outfit and your toe peep pumps, ouh la la!!!
    http://jessynyiri.blogspot.com
    P.S. I'm in love with your leather skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jessy.
    I also love this skirt.The color and the way it fits so perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit! Love the skirt!

    http://fredafro.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there,
    I was so inspired by your blog - your so original, i love it!
    I've just started out for my own blog and I'd love some pro advice and support, which would be really helpful!
    Its: www.blondiesstylefix.blogspot.co.uk
    Thanks so much, and will add you to my follow list - just love your blog!
    Lots of Love,

    Blondie X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the lovely comment.I will surely follow you and as advice:Be yourself!That is what matters.
      Thanks for following.

      Delete
  5. What a great outfit! Love how to got an inspiration and gave it your own twist! Don't you love blogging?! I think that's the main reason why I love it, to be able to browse, discover new bloggers and get all inspired! You're definitely looking very business chic in this ensemble!

    Jenny
    www.jensoutfitjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love blogging and love pictures.
      I spend my nights checking other blogs and thinking of what will be my next outfit.
      Thanks for you comments.

      Delete
  6. Love Dominique (Oh Chic Fancy)! You did a great job recreating this look!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That skirt is hot! looks cute paired with the yellow blouse too

    xoxo ty

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig