Birthday Wish List

Hello,

So,...my birthday is in the twinkling of an eye(*Excitement*) and of cause I have been looking for ways to treat myself as the tradition recalls!Besides the big party that me and my bestfriend/roommate/PIC are throwing,I have to give to my lovely self a big gift!Or very special!Too much self-love huh?
I have been eyeing Louboutin shoes since forever and when I thought that it was about time that I pick up some extra shifts and pay for the damn shoes,I chickened out,got greedy and really scared to talk about big numbers($625) on one pair of shoes!Such a big dilemma!
Anyhow,I want to get timeless black pumps and few more reasonable items.
What do you think?



Birthday Wish List





Stay cool.

2 comments:

  1. lol. your list is quite reasonable. I also just did a birthday wishlist post on my blog. When is your birthday?

    www.cassiedaves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a trench coat for my birthday this year, and I love it! definitely a great wish list item :)

    ReplyDelete

ABOUT


Hello, My name is Chantal. A Rwandan girl now living in Pittsburgh. Welcome to my little fashion world!
Enjoy the journey.

SOCIAL



Love of Fashion. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

SEARCH