Oversized.

Hello,

It is again that time of the year when you barely make it to take more than 5 pictures outside.My hands freeze posing or taking pictures when it starts snowing.We have had our first snow yesterday and I was fascinated to see the ground covered in all white.Beautiful right!
Getting back to this post,it was an OMG moment when I saw this giant shirt that reminded me of Rihanna's edgy style! So cozy,edy and just WOW!I can't wait to style it with some leather leggings and killa pumps!


{Shirt:Gabs // Booties:Forever 21}







Stay cool.

5 comments:

  1. Werkk! I love how you made this oversize denim shirt your own. you totally owned this look

    ReplyDelete
  2. so vintage ^^

    http://la-plus-gaie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving this. Looks soo cosy.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete

ABOUT


Hello, My name is Chantal. A Rwandan girl now living in Pittsburgh. Welcome to my little fashion world!
Enjoy the journey.

SOCIAL



Love of Fashion. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

SEARCH