Checkmates Again.

Hello,

I hope that you guys had an amazing weekend!
Last Friday was my dad's birthday and this past Sunday,my mum's! They celebrated all together on Sunday and of cause I missed it because they are in Africa!I wish them all the best that life can offer because they deserve it.
Other than that,my weekend was pleasant. I wore this look for church on Sunday.I wasn't sure about the checkmate prints but the sweater matched my pants so well.
On another note,I think I need to do something with my hair because I am getting so bored with it.Braids,a gorgeous long weave,..not so sure!Stay tuned!



{Sweater & Pants:Forever 21 // Pumps:Zara // Watch:Jules&James}









Stay cool.

3 comments

  1. Very cute look!! Love how you paired the fit with white shoes!

    PoshNPetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweety, love the bold black and white graphics on your fabulously chic outfit! It was really great hearing your opinion on my last post.

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig