Cape Dress.

Hello,

The minute I shared this dress on my Instagram,I started getting compliments and questions of where I got the dress! That was the same reaction I had when I saw it on my bestfriend last year. Love at first sight! I was lucky enough to be gifted this dress and fortunately the dress fits like a glove. If you want a similar dress check out sheinside.com or asos.com.
I paired the dress with a handmade necklace that I made and leopard heels.
Once again yours truly never carries any bag or wallet!




{Dress:Gifted // Heels:Topshop // Necklace:Handmade // Watch:Anne Klein}





Stay cool.

5 comments:

  1. Oooh I love your cape dress. Love how you paired it with a printed pair of shoes. Do stop by my blog when you get a chance.

    Louisa
    http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this dress! Simply fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very classy! This is a very nice gift. Perfect dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow so elegant dress
    you look gorgeous in
    Xo

    ReplyDelete

ABOUT


Hello, My name is Chantal. A Rwandan girl now living in Pittsburgh. Welcome to my little fashion world!
Enjoy the journey.

SOCIAL



Love of Fashion. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

SEARCH