Spring Mood

Hello,

This skirt is one of those clothes you buy and end up forgetting because you had put them under other clothes in the closet. I have a habit of storing more than 2 items that are not my favorites on one hanger and put them in the back of my closet. And that's how I forget about half of my clothes!
Now that Spring has sprang,it is time to wear floral prints and pastels! I was happy to find that I owned couple floral skirts that will be making their appearance on the blog soon.



{Sweater: H&M // Skirt: NY&C // Pumps: Schutz // Necklace:  Forever 21}






Stay cool.

5 comments:

  1. you are totally stunning. I thought it was a head wrap on your head. It look so adorable. I must not forget the skirt. It is totally spring.
    Es x x
    imparfait-treasure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is amazing! I love the last photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the skirt
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/05/blazer-dress.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look!) www.elationofcreation.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the floral skirt and how you paired it with the white sweater:-)
    http://www.titispassion.com

    ReplyDelete

ABOUT


Hello, My name is Chantal. A Rwandan girl now living in Pittsburgh. Welcome to my little fashion world!
Enjoy the journey.

SOCIAL



Love of Fashion. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

SEARCH