Drugstore Alleys.

Hello,

I have a fashion blog but I have never considered myself as a fashion blogger! More like a fashion enthusiast. Like every woman out there,I like to shop,dress up,dress down,take pictures and share with you what I wear. Because all that make me feel better about myself and hope to inspire other fashion lovers! I never plan outfit posts and it might come to you as a shock that I share on the blog very casual looks such as this one! Because this is my outfit when I am going to the store for milk and also need to update my blog. And no,I don't carry heels with me nor look for a location for pictures. One thing that sets apart one's blog from a sea of so many bloggers is staying true to who you are and your style. How do you master casual outfits that are blog acceptable?



{Hat: Gabes // Top: Marshalls // Jeans: H&M // Flats: Zara // Bag: Ross Store}






Stay cool.

4 comments:

  1. This hat is so so amazing! I love!
    Greets from the EDELFABRIK
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with this so much. I don't really consider myself a fashion blogger because it seems if you are you should also have modeling experience. I tried to plan an outfit post today and that did not work out because I felt it was too forced. Love the casual look. - culturedmisprint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

ABOUT


Hello, My name is Chantal. A Rwandan girl now living in Pittsburgh. Welcome to my little fashion world!
Enjoy the journey.

SOCIAL



Love of Fashion. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

SEARCH