Shades Of Red.

Hello,

Looking at these pictures,I realized that I am the queen of the side eye!! My bestfriend took these pictures after church and she is always making the funniest comments ever. I guess I was trying to avoid eye contact with her.
In this post,I paired my Peter Pilotto top with a thrifted leather skirt and finished the look with some cute pumps. I love the bow on the shoes and so in love with how the weather is treating us nicely.



{Top:Peter Pilotto for Target // Skirt:Thrifted // Pumps:Payless // Bag:Ross Store}











Stay cool.

7 comments:

  1. wow you are beautiful, nice floral top
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/05/peachy.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. its always fun to shoot with friends :)
    such a pretty spring outfit and girl u have flawless skin
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely shades of red. Pretty outfit! Love your lipstick too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning skirt and it makes a lovely combination with the Peter Pilotto top!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the way this skirt fits you, and also the top its too cute!

    www.thrill-hunter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute look. Love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you paired the blouse with the red skirt, and your lip color is popping.

    ReplyDelete

ABOUT


Hello, My name is Chantal. A Rwandan girl now living in Pittsburgh. Welcome to my little fashion world!
Enjoy the journey.

SOCIAL



Love of Fashion. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

SEARCH