Dancing in the Rain.

Hello,

Before I mention anything else, you gotta give it to me for standing in the rain for pictures! This Winter, I have gotten a couple of sick days from standing outside for pictures. Anything for the gram/blog!

Now back to this outfit, I have worn this skirt before Here and I am planning to wear it again and again. I can pair this skirt with anything in my closet. So looking forward to wearing it with knee boots and a cropped jacket. What do you think?



{Jacket: Old Navy // Sweater & booties: Tj Maxx Similar // Skirt: Asos}







Stay cool.

1 comment

  1. You look absolutely fabulous! I love the colour, drape, print, colour and swingy appearance of that skirt. It looks wonderful styled with that sweater.

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2018/10/last-minute-halloween-excuse-post-with.html

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig