With a Joyful Heart.

Hello,

I feel like this look would have been a success if I had paired it with a shoe with inches. And a purse maybe to elevate the look. Of Course, a girl can't always be in heels; sometimes casual looks are a win when runnings errands. These photos were taken a day after my graduation, you can still see all the joy and relief from that day. Let me tell you, Nursing school is hard! Not because the courses are hard but because of the stress. There are more "Don'ts" than "Dos" during the program. Your instructor is your god! Don't want to get into details but I am glad I am OUT!

And as you can see, I am still catching up on old posts!



{Jacket: Gabes // Sweater & trousers: H&M // Sneakers: Macy's }







Stay cool.

1 comment

  1. Congratulations on graduating from nursing school!!! The look of your outfit IS a success - and you look fabulous wearing it. The beautiful blue top, heavy gold necklace, blue denim jacket, checked trousers and white sneakers look great together.

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig