French Chic.

Hello,

There is something about wearing a beret that makes me feel like a french girl, excusez mon francais! I have been reading Love Style Life by Garance Dore, a lifestyle book that is a fun and fast read. Each chapter feels like reading blog posts on different subjects. One of the chapters talks about the French woman and her style. The French woman keeps it simple, never follows trends, and has a signature everything! A signature t-shirt, a signature perfume, a signature shoe,... pretty much signature style. When it comes to my style, I am all over the place I can never stick to one thing.

What's your style?



{Jacket&Jeans: Forever 21 // Beret: Free People // Booties: Qupid}







Stay cool.

1 comment

  1. I like the colour combinations in the 'French Chic' outfit you styled! The bright red beret from Free People looks great worn with the bright blue denim Forever 21 jeans, and you look absolutely fabulous in all of your outfit photos.

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2018/10/last-minute-halloween-excuse-post-with.html

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig