Day Dreamer.

Hello,

While editing these pictures, it occurred to me that I actually like oversized clothes. I always buy a size up my normal size. When I am shopping I never try on clothes before buying them, I look at an item and I know it would fit. I don't get it right all the time, but mostly I buy the right fit. I wear any size from medium to extra large. I am all about the comfort that comes with oversized clothes and the room they leave for that food baby.
Talking about oversized things, I bought this coat in a thrift store last Winter and completely forgot about it until I was moving and find it where I had stashed it in my storage. I have a couple of coats that I have purchased from thrift stores for just a bargain. The secret about thrift store or second-hand shopping is that you get the clothes dry-cleaned before wearing them. I also recommend wearing long sleeves and leggings underneath before trying them on. Now go on and enjoy some thrift store shopping!



{Coat: Thrifted // Sweater: H&M // Jeans: Forever 21 Similar // Booties: Nine West}












Stay cool.

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig