Dressed in a Hurry.

Hello,

I have never been one to plan my outfit the night before and that applies to other areas in my life too. I rarely prep for anything because procrastination is pretty much my first name. I am saying all this because I put this outfit together in less than 2 mins. I am always late, so I always feel like my outfits are rushed or I could have worn a different top or shoes. Like this look, I should have paired the outfit with a different bag. What do you think guys?

I always wonder. DO PEOPLE STILL READ BLOGS? I used to read most of the posts on my timeline when I had time. Now, not so much. What's your take on this one?



{Shirt: H&M // Skirt: Gabes // Mules: Target // Bag: Gifted}







Stay cool.

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig