IG Material or Nuh

Hello,

How many pictures can you post without flooding the blog timeline? Coz I think I just did!
Wore this dress to lunch a few weeks ago and boy, the heat was excruciating as evidenced by my facial skin. I had this crazy heat rash out of nowhere few mins before stepping out. I can finally say that I am ready for cool days and blazer weather. This cute dress is from Forever 21, I have styled it before for an evening outing with pumps and a cute clutch and again dressed it down with some cute mules for this look.

While doing my daily run on Dailymail, I found this article on "how to make a mint as a fashion influencer". It talks about being a micro-influencer with just 10K followers. I love taking pictures, I love Instagram, I am always on Instagram, and I have almost 10k followers. The money question is: Why not doing it for a paycheck?
Any tips on how to break out in this large industry?


{Dress: Forever 21 // Mules: Target Here, love these // Bag: Coach}














Stay cool.

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig