There Is Always A Next Time.

Hello,

I was very hesitant about posting these pictures because I felt like I didn't do justice to this bomb skirt and boringly wore it with a plain top. I like the headshots of this look but not the full pictures. But what the heck, I will do better next time I style it. If you are reading this post, how can I improve this look next time? I am thinking of pairing it with a chunky sweater, some high boots, and a winter coat or blazer if the weather allows. What do you think?



{Top: Gabes // Skirt: XXI // Booties: G by Guess // Bag: Coach}





Stay cool.

1 comment

  1. the skirt actually looks so good on you, I like your style
    https://www.melodyjacob.com/2018/12/czanabuty.html
    Jesus Christ is the reason of my celebration. What is the Purpose of your celebration?

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig