Mood Boards.

Hello,

Are mood boards or visual boards still a thing? When I started blogging back in 2011, mood boards were the "It Girls" thing, to name a few: Karla's closet, Aimee of Style, Nadia Aboulhosn, and so many more. Up to this date, I still enjoy making them. In one way, there are very relaxing for me and a way of reading magazines. On the other hand, they make dressing quite easier.
When I create mood boards, I like to go old fashion and cut ideas from magazines. I create them not according to seasons or trends, I just go by random ideas and what I am into at the moment. If I like it, I cut it and post it. I don't just pick one theme, I mix colors palettes, patterns, prints, and sometimes add on textures. I try to think outside the box with my boards.



{Sweater&boots: Tj Maxx // Jeans: American Eagle // Eyewear: Eyebuydirect // Watch: Fossil Here}







Stay cool.

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig