Striped.

Hello,

My mom worked as an office manager/secretary so she always dressed up for work in nice blazers and blouses. Growing up, I looked up to her and her sense of fashion which made me want to work in an office where I would dress up every day. My love for fashion conflicted with my love for medicine. I wanted to dress in suits yet wear the white coat at work. Needless to say that I waved goodbye to dressing up for work since I wear scrubs to work. So any chance I get, I dress up!



{Sweater: XXI // Skirt: Zara // Heels: Anne Klein}






Stay cool.

1 comment

  1. That colourful striped long-sleeved crop sweater and striped skirt from Zara both look very attractive, pretty and very fashionable. You look fabulous and very pretty wearing them in all of these wonderful outfit photos!

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2018/08/national-underwear-day-2018-panties-in.html

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig