Fresh Crop.

Hello,

Happy Saturday!!
This look features my favorite jumpsuit and a crop top. I don't usually go for jumpsuits because they kinda
 remind me of my high school days and I don't like the struggle when you have to visit the ladies room!
This one is special in a way because it was gifted and it fits like a glove.Since the weather allows,I wore it with a crop top to show some skin and very comfy shoes for a casual Saturday.
How do you wear your jumpsuit during the Summer?




{Jumpsuit: Gifted // Top: Boohoo // Kicks:H&M}

]










Stay cool.

1 comment:

  1. Such a cool and cute casual look!
    Thank you a lot for your comment :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

ABOUT


Hello, My name is Chantal. A Rwandan girl now living in Pittsburgh. Welcome to my little fashion world!
Enjoy the journey.

SOCIAL



Love of Fashion. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

SEARCH