Stop and Smell The Roses!

Hello,

Couple days ago,I had an urge to buy a new perfume. Every time I come across perfume samples in magazines or smell something really nice on someone,I save the name for my next trip to Macy's to try on perfumes or buy new ones!
I had more than twenty must-have perfumes and most of them were men fragrances.That's how bad I have it for men perfumes. I like how men perfumes are strong with an impressive staying power.
This "Nautica Aqua Rush Gold" smells very fresh and cool. Plus,it doesn't overpower you.
I also bought this Roberto Cavalli which smells just like Summer. At least to me..

What's your favorite Summer scent?




Stay cool.

1 comment

  1. I need to try nautilus aura. Definatly need a fresh fregrance for summer
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig