Stop and Smell The Roses!

Hello,

Couple days ago,I had an urge to buy a new perfume. Every time I come across perfume samples in magazines or smell something really nice on someone,I save the name for my next trip to Macy's to try on perfumes or buy new ones!
I had more than twenty must-have perfumes and most of them were men fragrances.That's how bad I have it for men perfumes. I like how men perfumes are strong with an impressive staying power.
This "Nautica Aqua Rush Gold" smells very fresh and cool. Plus,it doesn't overpower you.
I also bought this Roberto Cavalli which smells just like Summer. At least to me..

What's your favorite Summer scent?




Stay cool.

1 comment:

  1. I need to try nautilus aura. Definatly need a fresh fregrance for summer
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete

ABOUT


Hello, My name is Chantal. A Rwandan girl now living in Pittsburgh. Welcome to my little fashion world!
Enjoy the journey.

SOCIAL



Love of Fashion. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

SEARCH