Lip Color.

Hello,

In this post, I just want to share with you my new lip color.Since I am obsessed with lipsticks and kinda know my way throughout drugstore alleys,I think it would be a great idea to share with you guys what I am using at the moment.Which would be the best and wallet-friendly.
On these pictures,I am wearing a $2.99 lip color.The color is South Ferry Berry (040).
NYC City Twistable Intense Lip Colors are so affordable and come in 12 shades.Easy to apply,creamier,3-6 hrs lasting and I must say a lighter texture.
If you have tried this,share with us!








Stay cool.

3 comments

  1. I like the lip colour! suits you.
    please follow me on Google Friend Connect. What social media would u like me to follow u on? Also I noticed that your other pages (about, poems, contact etc) still redirects me to your home page. You may want to check that out
    www.folasoasis.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really nice lip color, suits you!

    xx
    5th&6th

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great lip color, it suits you pretty well!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig