Memo: All Black again

Hello,

You know me well when you know that I live for all-black outfits! Please someone deliver me from this curse! While some might be wondering why I was wearing leather pants in this hot weather,I think that leather is seasonless and extremely edgy with a sexy side!
You won't believe me if I tell you that I got this tee for one dollar! I needed a black basic tee that goes with my entire wardrobe. And these pants are an old friend.



{Vest: H&M // Tee: Gabes // Pants: Forever 21 // Pumps: Aldo // Bag: H&M}












Stay cool

6 comments

  1. You look beautiful darling!
    <3
    visit me soon on http://pearlinfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look is really gorgeous and i love the pants !

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful.love the all black look.its so stunning.great pants.
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely making me rethink an all black ensemble because you make this look GOOD, honey! The vest is a perfect accent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your shoes count as color ;) love the pants!

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig