Lady in Black.

Hello,

Every woman needs a classic pencil skirt in her wardrobe. Versatile,sleek,timeless,glam,...The list goes on and on. It took me quite some time to get my hands on a perfect black skirt that fits and compliments my figure in the right places. And when I got the skirt I knew that I had to team it with a black top.There is something about black that screams sophisticated!



 {Mesh top: 10 Dollar Mall // Tank: Forever 21 // Skirt:Gabriella Rocha Here // Pumps: Aldo Shoes // Clutch: Express}







Stay cool.

5 comments

  1. True, having a classic pair of pencil skirt us a must have, loved the way you paired yours
    U look so elegant
    Nice earrings
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mesh details on it. Looking gorgeous!


    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful.you look very polished and stylish
    Have a great weekend
    Keep intouch
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit, you look lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig