Lady in Black.

Hello,

Every woman needs a classic pencil skirt in her wardrobe. Versatile,sleek,timeless,glam,...The list goes on and on. It took me quite some time to get my hands on a perfect black skirt that fits and compliments my figure in the right places. And when I got the skirt I knew that I had to team it with a black top.There is something about black that screams sophisticated!



 {Mesh top: 10 Dollar Mall // Tank: Forever 21 // Skirt:Gabriella Rocha Here // Pumps: Aldo Shoes // Clutch: Express}







Stay cool.

6 comments:

  1. sweeeet!!!
    follow to follow?
    http://defishencia.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  2. True, having a classic pair of pencil skirt us a must have, loved the way you paired yours
    U look so elegant
    Nice earrings
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mesh details on it. Looking gorgeous!


    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful.you look very polished and stylish
    Have a great weekend
    Keep intouch
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit, you look lovely!

    ReplyDelete

ABOUT


Hello, My name is Chantal. A Rwandan girl now living in Pittsburgh. Welcome to my little fashion world!
Enjoy the journey.

SOCIAL



Love of Fashion. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

SEARCH