Polished.

Hello,

I like when my outfit is polished and well put together.That's why most of the time I tend to wear only two pieces to avoid a mismatching or a fashion fail!
For instance,this is an outfit I think is more polished,a perfect ensemble!
I wore this look last Sunday and layered on this shirt to define more shape for the sleeveless top.



Blouse &Skirt:Peter Pilotto for Target // Shirt:K-Mart // Pumps:Zara // Clutch:Express // Watch:Pulsar // Bracelet:Express // Necklace:Charlotte Russe}









Stay cool.

8 comments

  1. The outfit really us so polished and put together
    Very nice pattern and u look fab in it
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look very polished, that's true:) Stunning outfit!! I've got t say those white heels look simply amazing on your wonderful legs, such a great find! Those photographs turned out so great as well;)
    Wish you a great day ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful look! :)

    www.gamesoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing mix of prints sweetie! And those shoes oh my, I want white pumps so badly :)

    - che

    style-che.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. super duper cute!! i'm sorry i didn't buy that skirt when i had the chance

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the way you mixed your prints and I really love your hair and make up as well.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is put together is such an interesting, modern way! And fits you like a charm... I may need you to come style me :)

    thatsmychic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig