Polished.

Hello,

I like when my outfit is polished and well put together.That's why most of the time I tend to wear only two pieces to avoid a mismatching or a fashion fail!
For instance,this is an outfit I think is more polished,a perfect ensemble!
I wore this look last Sunday and layered on this shirt to define more shape for the sleeveless top.



Blouse &Skirt:Peter Pilotto for Target // Shirt:K-Mart // Pumps:Zara // Clutch:Express // Watch:Pulsar // Bracelet:Express // Necklace:Charlotte Russe}









Stay cool.

8 comments:

  1. The outfit really us so polished and put together
    Very nice pattern and u look fab in it
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look very polished, that's true:) Stunning outfit!! I've got t say those white heels look simply amazing on your wonderful legs, such a great find! Those photographs turned out so great as well;)
    Wish you a great day ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful look! :)

    www.gamesoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing mix of prints sweetie! And those shoes oh my, I want white pumps so badly :)

    - che

    style-che.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. super duper cute!! i'm sorry i didn't buy that skirt when i had the chance

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the way you mixed your prints and I really love your hair and make up as well.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is put together is such an interesting, modern way! And fits you like a charm... I may need you to come style me :)

    thatsmychic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

ABOUT


Hello, My name is Chantal. A Rwandan girl now living in Pittsburgh. Welcome to my little fashion world!
Enjoy the journey.

SOCIAL



Love of Fashion. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

ARCHIVE

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

SEARCH